I BELIEVE IT - original music and lyrics by Elle Carpenter, copyright 2015 (UNRELEASED)
here's a link to my audio recording:
https://soundcloud.com/ellecarpenter/i-believe-it
lyrics:
There's a mother working hard at home to raise her darling kids
There's a restaurant just opened up and closed within six weeks
There's a man who's never done no wrong; he's sick with nothing to be done
He turns to the heavens above
If you let God in
You'll never be alone
He'll be there to guide you
To take you home
I believe he has a path for me and I will stand by simply believing, oh
And I know that his plan will bring out the best in me because I believe
Because I believe it
Because I believe it
And the message comes from God himself;
A whisper giving us direction
A whisper: when least expected, oh
If you let God in
You'll never be alone
He'll be there to guide you
To take you home
I believe he has a path for me and I will stand by simply believing, oh
And I know that his plan will bring out the best in me because I believe
Because I believe it
Because I believe it
Because I believe it
No comments:
Post a Comment