Here is the corresponding video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1JmvBpSRbY
TONIGHT AND ALWAYS
original music and lyrics by Elle Carpenter (UNRELEASED)
E A D E A D
Tonight, I need you to help me survive
E A D E A DTonight, I need to dream good dreams
E A D E A DTonight, I'm ready to change, but not just for tonight
A You admit that I have your heart
F#mI admit that it's time to start
Bm D Eall I ask is you speak to me the same each night
F#m D E C#mTonight and always I want you by my side
F#m D E C#m F#m D ETonight and always, and take me for a ride of my life
F#m D ETonight and always, always, always
F#m D ETonight and always, always, always
Tonight, decisions unmade, I find I can't decide
Tonight, you tell me take my time
Tonight, I feel the changes coming on tonight
As I move towards the life that I wanted
I'm afraid there'll be time forgotten
All I ask is you speak to me the same each night
Tonight and always, I want you by my side
Tonight and always, and take me for a ride of my life
Tonight and always, always, always
Tonight and always, always, always
Bm C#m F#m E Bm C#m F#m EHow am I supposed to move ahead when pain and doubt keep running through my head
Bm C#m F#m E Bm D How can we continue on like things that happened today won't live on for every night and always
I have to say
Tonight, let's sit here and pray in the quiet
Tonight, a flame is here to give us light
Tonight, I blow this one out awaiting sunrise
Tonight and always, always
Tonight and always, always
Tonight and always I want you by my side
Tonight and always and take me for a ride of my life
Tonight and always, always, always
Tonight and always, always, always
No comments:
Post a Comment