Original music and lyrics by Elle Carpenter (UNRELEASED)
F D F D F D F D
So I thought that you had my back
You said “relax, I’ll help you out
Give me a shout if you’re stuck girl,
Without a doubt I’ll be here for you”
Well you can’t be a friend to someone if you don’t love
yourself
You just keep hurting yourself
G
Em
D
And you try to be an example
G
Em
D
And you love to see people notice you
G
Em
D
C
And you try to love but you’re head is your enemy
G
D
You choose to lose
In the fall when the leaves will change
I can think that you’ve been strange
Wonder about what you’d say love
Do you remember that hearts exist?
Well you can’t be a friend to someone if you don’t love
yourself
You’ll just keep hurting yourself
When you try to be an example
And you love to see people notice you
And you try to love but you’re stuck in your memory
You choose to lose
C
G
You’ll get the things you want if you just sit still
C
G
I’ll give as much as I can; said I would ‘till the end
C
D
But don’t break my heart with self-abuse
When you’re trying to be an example
And you love to see people notice you
And you’re trying to love but you’re stuck in your memory
You choose to lose
And you try to be an example
And you love to see people notice you
And you try to love but you’re head is your enemy
You choose to lose
No comments:
Post a Comment